3d Blade Runner Blaster Finished!

Re: 3d Blade Runner Blaster Finished! (Almost!)

Love it to bits:cool Great job painting it and making it look real!

Thank you. I'm very pleased with the results! Now need to work on my case.

Ok so I thought I'd get more of a response here on this but ok. Any way I can improve on this? I fixed the buttplate by filling the holes with JB weld and will sand it and paint it this week. I have a little issue with the cylinder door hitting the grip on the left side. I haven't glued the door on yet but I will move the door over just a little and I think this will fix it. I'll post more pics when I finish the buttplate and paint it.

Ok so I thought I'd get more of a response here on this but ok. Any way I can improve on this? I fixed the buttplate by filling the holes with JB weld and will sand it and paint it this week. I have a little issue with the cylinder door hitting the grip on the left side. I haven't glued the door on yet but I will move the door over just a little and I think this will fix it. I'll post more pics when I finish the buttplate and paint it.

Looks pretty good :)

The trigger guard looks a bit skinny to me, but that may be the angle of the shot.

Thank you! Can't seem to not pick it up and switch on the lights! I've loaded and unloaded the mag several times. I added empty 9 mm shells. I know it's not the right caliber but it look cool!

Hi all... Did a little more weathering in the blaster. Here's pics image-20170321_203806.jpgimage-20170321_203821.jpgimage-20170321_203843.jpg
Still need to get the buttplate done.

Very generous! Thank you. Does it need any work or polishing?

- - - Updated - - -

Pm sent!

Decided to keep it?

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta say I'm a little disappointed now

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back