Wonder Woman 2017 Themyscira Outfit

hey all! I really want to make the outfit Diana wears on Themyscira! I have this pinterest board of the images I've been able to find but I'm hoping someone has way images and can help out!
thanks in advance

Last edited:
the newest trailer has quite a few great shots
IMG_2779.PNGIMG_2780.PNGIMG_2781.PNGIMG_2782.PNG
also going to use this statue for reference

I'm working on this one too. Any suggestions for her skirt? I tried making a circle skirt out of raw linen but it was too bulky and too sailor scout-y. I'm thinking I need to try some kind of raw silk, with double the circumference but I'd welcome any suggestions.

I'm working on this one too. Any suggestions for her skirt? I tried making a circle skirt out of raw linen but it was too bulky and too sailor scout-y. I'm thinking I need to try some kind of raw silk, with double the circumference but I'd welcome any suggestions.

I lucked out and have had a fabric in my stash for years that looks about right. sadly I have no idea what it's made of. I'm not 100% sure on it yet, but i'm going to attempt small knife pleats to get the shape towards the top. I originally just used elastic and it seemed mostly right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lucked out and have had a fabric in my stash for years that looks about right. sadly I have no idea what it's made of. I'm not 100% sure on it yet, but i'm going to attempt small knife pleats to get the shape towards the top. I originally just used elastic and it seemed mostly right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries. Upon the advice of a friend I ended up buying this skirt from Charlotte Russe that's about 3 sizes too big on me. But my hope is that I can take it in, shorten it, dye it, and that will serve as a sufficient base. For the price it's worth it to try before I start order raw fabrics from elsewhere.

Skirt.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back