Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

Bryancd

Master Member

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 3,116
Last edited by a moderator:
"the Lamest Promo Photo of All Time" ....that's hysterical!

the new gun looks interesting....can't wait to see more.

Found an even better version, and worked over the guns myself. Sadly, it's a very grainy image, at least in the area we're most concerned about. The image data says it was taken Jan 17, 2016; that seem plausible?

Attachments

• blade-runner-2049-villeneuve-scott-ford-gosling.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 645
  • BR-X.jpg
    BR-X.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,578
Gave it a second pass. Still trying to keep it the retouching subtle.

The oval cross-section reminds me of the Timecop pistols. You think Syd Mead had a hand in the new one?

It looks like there's an illuminated red LED on it, too; right where the front of the trigger guard meets the frame.

Attachments

• BR-X2.jpg
    BR-X2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,136
What do you think Harrison Ford is saying here? “I told J.J. you either kill off Han or you aren’t getting Han at all. And now I’m finally free!”

I sincerely hope that Ford doesn't have the director kill off Deckard. But if Deckard's a replicant, and there may be more than one copy, then there may be another... ANTHONY INGRUBER!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Take the original, cut the barrel off and stick on a cheese grater??.....

Take the original, kill off Deckard (that's the only reason Ford will sign on) and let Ryan Goosewing destroy a much loved memory from when I was young.

Kind of like letting Scott fcuk up an Alien sequel/prequel something....oh no wait...he already did that:lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back