M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

It should be now,,, i hope i got the combine shipping correct on the ebay site,,, if there is any problems just let me know ill take care of any one that needs it......

Hey man, is it possible to combine shipping on items from your store on eBay?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i believe i've got it working on the site.... i hope if not let me know.....

I'm Blown away at the response to the screws ..... I had no idea so many people needed these.... I hope this helps ..
something so small, I guess the m19 and m38 replicas and the vintage ones are both missing this very noticeable element ..

Most of mine I removed from the periscopes ,, the ones from eBay were the ones i had missing screws .. Makes sense most of these scope were used for hunting, spotting and microscope conversions . They didn't save the screws

I did know that. :D

All my real came without. No idea why they got lost in space and time.

To bad it´s no option for me - but shipping a 6 USD item for 33 USD makes ordering for me more than a little prohibitive.

But it´s still a great option for the US builders. :thumbsup

There might be enough demand in Europe to justify a group order to offset that shipping cost. Of all people, I would have assumed you'd already made your own screws, Michael!

To bad it´s no option for me - but shipping a 6 USD item for 33 USD makes ordering for me more than a little prohibitive.

It´s on my plan since months. :lol

Still need to order the hexshaped rawmaterial/rod. And if i find the time to do that, i need to order a length that i have much left after doing mine.

No real interest to do more and offer them on ebay ..... but when i have to .... :unsure

i think some of the original scope have the same thickness screws but its hard to confirm... I may offer them on the ebay site and let the builder chose.... My m19 all have both sizes
one even has them made from brass....
Mine were both mounted with the screws, but they were of the same thickness... still not sure if I'll switch them out or not, but it's nice to have the option!

Yeah the over seas orders are still a bit harder with the shipping cost.... Does the ebay show it being 33 dollars to Germany???? Wonder whaty fed x would be? ill check
Pm me your address ????

??

Not sure why shipping a pair of small screws would cost so much. If I'd ship them from my location in Eastern EU to US in a bubble envelope sent registered airmail with tracking number it wouldn't be more than $7-8.

Ebay shipping from the US is not always the best..... Better to let me get a quote first... Always give me a heads up ,,, place the order but dont pay immediatly . i can get a shipping
price... Helps on multiple orders too.
Ill have my online store finished and refined soon , i think it will be more friendly on the shipping than ebay calculator...

Not sure why shipping a pair of small screws would cost so much. If I'd ship them from my location in Eastern EU to US in a bubble envelope sent registered airmail with tracking number it wouldn't be more than $7-8.

Sounds about right,,,its getting ebay shipping to cooperate when you combine items and shipping...Im still fighting that a little bit... Ill get it

- - - Updated - - -

Very soon !!!!

Great let me know what you think...

I believe i have the ebay site shipping is fixed ,,, im still working on the blog sites point of sale system ,, should get it up to speed this week...
If any one has trouble just let me know
Bought some screws. Can't wait to see what you will offer on the M19!

I believe i have the ebay site shipping is fixed ,,, im still working on the blog sites point of sale system ,, should get it up to speed this week...
Bought some screws. Can't wait to see what you will offer on the M19!

- - - Updated - - -

Got in the optical mirror set I had made... Should be able to create the offest in the m19 scope with these... The test lens should arrive next week.. Its has been tough to get the right lens to create the focal points correctly...

IMG_4619_zpsn7hiaihv.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Got in the optical mirror set I had made... Should be able to create the offest in the m19 scope with these... The test lens should arrive next week.. Its has been tough to get the right lens to create the focal points correctly...

[url]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh634/fieldmarshall1942/IMG_4619_zpsn7hiaihv.jpg[/URL]
Uh, yeah, I bet it has!! Nice work, keep it up!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back