M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

I found a really great piece of history that you guys may or may not appreciate ..It is one of my Favorite Mechanisms ............. Intricate and elegant...( only trumped by my love for the Luger) Im going to model a paintball
frame from this eventually.... the heavy blaster guys should love this thing also..

Last edited:
Notice the E and the D
E= "einzelfeuer," semi-automatic fire, D= "dauerfeuer," full automatic fire
the operator had the option of fire modes ,, the full auto was released by the lower part of the trigger...Notice the extra safty trigger on the bottom half..Alot of modern hand guns use thius as a safty now...Glock ,HK ,walther ect

IMG_4870_zpsqj1x8hxq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful flash hiders!

not to be a buzzkill, but we learned that that stamped Thorens disc is incorrect. The real plate is twice as thick with no indentation in the center.

I´ve seen no proof of that.
There...are pictures in the ESB thread

and documentation brought to us by a member who viewed the blaster multiple times on display. I think it's very reasonable to take what he said as fact. it's not 100% proof, however a complete dismissal without that is a poor way of approaching the community, honestly. We have seen proof, that might be debatable, but we have.

There...are pictures in the ESB thread

and documentation brought to us by a member who viewed the blaster multiple times on display. I think it's very reasonable to take what he said as fact. it's not 100% proof, however a complete dismissal without that is a poor way of approaching the community, honestly. We have seen proof, that might be debatable, but we have.

The blaster on display is no proof - he is definately not in the state as while filming. Maybe altered/reworked since then, maybe even a complete remade with using some parts, for the display purpose.

Without seeing better pics directly from the time of filming ..... no proof. Only what it looks NOW.

I bought one of your ANH barrel and muzzles on eBay yesterday and then I found this thread a little later.

I like that e-11. I have a real British Sterling put together with all real parts. Yours look fantastic. Amazing job.

e9fbc4db2bd03f91fb4d563a3db8ed02.jpg

The power cylinders on mine were pretty horrible and I pulled them off. I was planning on getting one of your versions on eBay, eventually.

Yours looks great,,, i hope to get the real steel versions done soon too ... Ive got alot of sterlings waiting to be debrazed

I bought one of your ANH barrel and muzzles on eBay yesterday and then I found this thread a little later.

I like that e-11. I have a real British Sterling put together with all real parts. Yours look fantastic. Amazing job.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170309/e9fbc4db2bd03f91fb4d563a3db8ed02.jpg

The power cylinders on mine were pretty horrible and I pulled them off. I was planning on getting one of your versions on eBay, eventually.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back