Mrs. Peel You're Needed ! THE AVENGERS - What you got ?

Penrose's Brain Transfuser from 'Never, Never say Die'

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

This thread is stunning. These builds are superb, and I wonder if you ever sleep?

Do you display all of these props anywhere, and have you a photo of the whole lot? It would be very impressive to see them all together.

This thread is stunning. These builds are superb, and I wonder if you ever sleep?

Do you display all of these props anywhere, and have you a photo of the whole lot? It would be very impressive to see them all together.

That's kind, thank you. Yes they are all on display but in general they are in different locations around the house. I will work on getting a full collection shot soon though. I'm busy building 'George Oblique Stroke XR40' from Whoever Shot Poor George at the moment, along with a New Avengers Cybernaut skeleton and Mrs Peel's Cyclops door spy hole from The Town of No Return.. Busy, busy, busy ;)

20170311_173142-1.jpg20170309_170704.jpg20170217_164210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome collection. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, it's like a trip down memory lane each time you post something new.

Love this collection! Well done, sir.

We've been binge-watching the "Mrs Peel Megaset" lately, and I'm about to start putting together a Mr. Steed costume.

Love this collection! Well done, sir.

We've been binge-watching the "Mrs Peel Megaset" lately, and I'm about to start putting together a Mr. Steed costume.

I'd love to see your Steed costume when it's done ;)

Also on the work bench, The Broadcast power transmitter from The Positive Negative Man.

20170324_153530-1.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back