Rogue One Rebel Soldier Helmet

Here's a shot of the back of the helmet. It's a bit blurry. Does it look like the helmet armor is kind of rectangular? Round in front and back kind of flat on the sides?
31daed57f3bd4c9f8bfd6a17359f9dc5_zps1mfuiu0o.jpg

There are a few other guys with that helmet. I recall at least 2 more. One walking behind Jyn and Cassian when they're boarding the ship with the strike team and another on Scarif.
It's also the top right guy, I think.
s-Rogue-One-Hi-Res-Minifigure-Images-6_zpsujzqcloa.jpg

You can see the one off guy in the background in post #459.

I meant there is a rebel soldier in the helmet we've been discussing off in the background. Facing away from the camera past the guy with the weird helmet, hence my comment on the angles back there... I wasn't referring to him as a "one off" guy, sorry for any confusion.

Alright, saw the movie last night...it was incredible. Everything I've ever wanted from a Star Wars film.

That being said, I REALLY want one of these helmets now!

Just joined the RPF because of Rogue One and the Rebel SpecOps gear (I'm a Marine and a sucker for this kind of thing) and found this thread... fantastic and amazing, everyone. I want to contribute something, but looks like you guys have almost everything covered. However, I have a deck of Cantina Sabacc cards from Celebration a few years ago. I'd be happy to repro cards to stick in helmets for whomever wants one. Let me know!

Darn missed a delivery that was a signature required while at work, I hope its the visual guide. will pick it up tomorrow morning as I go to work . . . hope there are some good pics in there. any one else had theirs arrive?

There are some pictures from the guide on the rebel legion forum. There isn't anything new about the helmet except it has a name now. The pictures are angles we've already seen, unfortunately.

yeah haa its awesome ay!

Any ideas on how the torch is attached?
looks like its attached to the fabric in post 463
I would think it's maybe glued to the helmet with contact cement. The glue would only be on the bottom of the helmet rim though because it looks pretty open on top. And the glue would bleed through if it were to be on the top of the helm. Maybe some glue stains are hidden under the blast shield ring?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back