Replacement bottoms for a Korbantha 2.0?

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I like the Korbantha 2.0 graflex repros but is there a replacement bottom for them? Like just unscrew the bottom and screw in a blank? I don't like the perforated holes at the bottom. I know they're for sound but I like my lightsabers static.

Check out KRsabers. They sell covers for the rear that make it look identical to a real Graflex.
Not sure KR sabers has covers but skywampa on etsy has them and they look amazing. I too am in the same boat I have a vintage top but no bottom section so I am looking at making my own

Ah. I see skywamp on etsy. Thank you but I'm confused about the 35mm and 38mm. Which is more accurate to a real graflex?

Ah. I see skywamp on etsy. Thank you but I'm confused about the 35mm and 38mm. Which is more accurate to a real graflex?
I'm not 100% certain, but after grabbing my 2.0 and a ruler, I think that the 38mm cap would cover the entire end of the 2.0 whereas the 35mm only covers the threaded soundhole piece and leaves the lip of the tube visible

Roy from Wanna Wanga also has a piece that covers the sound holes. Very inexpensive, and fits great. I like mine. (I only do static as well.)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back