Ghostbusters 1/4 Pete Venkman AND Slimer by hollywood collectibles group

Note to self. Racoons in the dumpster.

15094900_10154573775400211_5235895117652287950_n.jpg

15073479_10154573775395211_7903889612750238681_n.jpg

We found our office ghost... ;)

15079049_10154573847250211_4237237363933836172_n.jpg

:lol... I can't tell you how hard those were to unload off a truck. We are talking two days, two semi trucks and almost 200 of those boxes to lift and carry as they were not on pallets.

:lol... I can't tell you how hard those were to unload off a truck. We are talking two days, two semi trucks and almost 200 of those boxes to lift and carry as they were not on pallets.

I'm REALLY glad i sent this to the warehouse, as we have loads of pallets and lots of employees to help unload it. as it is, it took tow of us to put the thing on the stand, and two of us to freak out spotting the racoons in the dumpster ;o)

Turned out GREAT. REALLY glad i spent the extra for fiberglass.

I'm REALLY glad i sent this to the warehouse, as we have loads of pallets and lots of employees to help unload it. as it is, it took tow of us to put the thing on the stand, and two of us to freak out spotting the racoons in the dumpster ;o)

Turned out GREAT. REALLY glad i spent the extra for fiberglass.

Thanks. I too think the factory paint turned out excellent on it, plus the fiberglass is so much more sturdy.

Stantz_Ex_NL.jpg

We are proud to present the next in our highly anticipated line of Officially Licensed Ghostbusters statues…Ray Stantz!

Featuring an incredible likeness of Dan Akroyd in character as Stantz, this incredibly realistic statue stands approx 19” tall on its Ghostbusters themed base. It also features an additional switch out portrait - complete with Ecto Goggles and classic Ghostbusters expression!

Standing in the quintessential Ghostbusting pose, Stantz is captured with Neutrona Wand in hand and comes complete with an intricately detailed Proton Pack on his back, and Ghost Trap on his belt.

For pre-order details please visit us at:
http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16587

Stanz_01.jpg
Stanz_04.jpg
Stanz_06.jpg
Stanz_08.jpg
Stanz_12.jpg
Stanz_16.jpg
Stanz_17.jpg
Stanz_18.jpg

it was tough to decide which stanz to order, but i always had a fondness for the strangeness of the cigarette scene

just so random it's funny :)

it was tough to decide which stanz to order, but i always had a fondness for the strangeness of the cigarette scene

just so random it's funny :)

By going with the exclusive, you will be getting BOTH the heads. The exclusive will allow you to swap out the heads. So you don;t need to make a choice... buy exclusive and you get them both. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back