Wonder Woman cuff links

hewito

Hello..My girlfriend is going to be WW for this halloween(and also one of the characters from stranger things)and she wanted me to make the cuff and tiara,but for the amount of work needed I just went ahead and bought the gold plated ones.Here is where it gets interesting,I was thinking of making some very small holes or cracks to fit some white LEDs since the cuffs are to block bullets.My question is,does anybody has an idea on how to do it?.I was thinking some sort of accelrometer or motion sensor,so when she lifts her hands they will come on,but i have a problem with space also.I know a lot of people has the knowldege and I will be forever grateful if I could get some ideas..Thanks!!

I don't know about motion sensors. I would think they would go off constantly when she moves. Plus space is limited. Why not just use a switch in the palm of her hand? She can depress it when she balls her fists? That dosent require much to do. Some led lights, switch and power. Any thought about a power supply yet?

They have these small battery packs with on/off switch. I know you can get them with no switch. These are tiny and can fit nicely under the wristband. Get some small led diode bulbs and a push switch for her hand. Cheap and easy
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

They have these small battery packs with on/off switch. I know you can get them with no switch. These are tiny and can fit nicely under the wristband. Get some small led diode bulbs and a push switch for her hand. Cheap and easy
View attachment 666201View attachment 666202View attachment 666203
That makes a lot of sense!..I was thinking an small 3 volt battery(2032 maybe?) since I dont think I need much power for maybe 4leds..Thank you for your help..I will continue my quest.once done I will post pictures here.

2032 is perfect. Thats more than enough. If it was going to be on for hours straight it would be different. But just some bullet strikes its more than enough.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back