Rogue One toys on shelves already

DizzyStrmtroopr

went to walmart yesterday and they had 2 vinyl 18" figures, only Jan and a Death Trooper though. DT has the rangefinder (is that what we're calling it) and pauldron molded in. they were grouped with FO stormies with black pauldrons and a FO snowtrooper, so im assuming they were just part of that wave from Hasbro. btdubs the DT aerators are "straight", for those making helmets. anything else out there yet?

I'm going to have to check mine, we got a early shipment last year of ep7 stuff, and then never again!! my local walmart sucks for SW figures

Stores have been putting out the Rogue One stuff early. Just this passed Sunday I want into Fred Meyer's (a store chain here, called Kroger's in other states) and they had a few Rogue One things out. The only figure they had was Kylo Ren with the Rogue One packaging but they had the Death Trooper voice changer mask, which looked pretty neat, the LEGO Rogue One AT-ST set, the full line of LEGO Rogue One buildable figures and, though it's not really Rogue One, they had a Hot Wheels Millennium Falcon carship playset. They had the Kanan Jarrus flick lightsaber as well, and I think that's also new.

wow I didn't know fred Meyers was krogers. carls jr/hardees fiasco I guess. but id have figured theyd have the model kits out by now. im sure Hasbro is still releasing figures in waves. for those who don't know "wave 1" would be a box of assorted figures like 5x luke, 3x stormtroopers, 1x vader. basically this is why theres limited kylo rens, and a hundred chewbaccas still on shelves. im not sure it was an early release (though this same walmart did release the ep7 mini vehicles without processing the sku's first) my guess is they were just part of the stormtrooper shipment, and this is usually a tell a full wave of roque one figures are coming in within the next few weeks

I think the 30th is 'Force Friday'? When everything gets released, supposedly. I wouldnt be surprised if some places released early though. Planning on going to Toys R Us. So excited! :)

I found the entire basic figure line (except for the two-packs) here in Germany last week. Sabine Wren with removable helmet has very sharp paint apps. The Stormtrooper looks bad-ass, I guess he has the best and sharpest looking helmet of all Stormie figures. I got one for the collection. However, the paint job on the legs of all Stormie figures was a bit sloppy (the helmet saved everything though :) ).

Last edited:
Nothing new at my Walmarts. Almost all of TFA stuff is 50% off now though. Clearing out for the new toys. Might be time to get that Tie-Fighter.

edit: Saw one of those large 5-point Jyn Erso figures. The ones that are about a foot tall or so.

Last edited:
the dual figure packs are out now, im honestly not impressed with the sculpts though, but its understandable it comes with the scale and mass production.

I'm only interested in the Scarif Trooper / Moroff two-pack and the TK helmet. However, from what I have seen so far the choice of figures is a lot better than what we had with TFA. :)

Just picked up a Stormtrooper at local supermarket! They had Sargent Erso and the droid a couple of ground troops too along with some rebels cartoon characters and Kylo Ren. I'm only into the trooper which as previously stated is by far the best looking I've ever seen in the toys.

Saw a set of the big rogue one vinyl figures (that tall imperial robot thing, death trooper, and a stormtoroper) at costco yesterday.

If I remember I'll post a pic tomorrow of the trooper its nice has interchangeable chest armor. One with blaster holes normal and one with paldron.

I just got the Stormtrooper helmet from Wal-Mart. They also had Kylo black-series helmet, Funko Pops, telescoping sabers, small toy ships, and kids costume sets in the main aisle that runs across the whole back of the store.

No R1 toys were in the toy aisle yet. So I'll be going back first thing to see what they put out overnight.

Edit to add:

Went to my closest Wal-Mart. They had the smart-R2 and the 2-figure packs out. I had to prod them to find the rest of the stuff and get it out on the shelves. They had Cassian blasters, Jyn blasters, U-wing, T-striker for the bulk of the new toys.

Went to another Walmart which is the one that had the helmets out as described above. They still did not have anything out in the toy aisle.

Went to Shopko. They didn't have anything out either. I got them to find the stuff and put it out. And it was just Lego's.

Target had everything out. Most notable thing was a two-figure set of Kylo and Rey, both figures were fairly big....foot and a half maybe. And a 18" BB-8 toy that had electronics. They also had Deathtrooper voice-changing masks. They were supposed to have the Cassian rifle with the scope and stock, but did not have any in stock.

Best Buy had an Air-Hog speeder-bike and Vader toasters for $15.

The only thing I went home with today was the Cassian blaster from Wal-Mart. It's a little small. Like the Stormtrooper blaster from last year.

Last edited:
Here you go

DSC05097.JPGDSC05098.JPGDSC05099.JPG

YEAH! Isn't that a nice sculpt? I SOOO love that helmet. And the best thing is that the accessories actually make sense with this one! :)

just came back from my local walmart. we got 2 trooper helmets, but there were gone by the time i got there.

5 pegs of rogue one figures, which were almost bare. and U wing, and Awings

there was also a end cap full of black series figures.

c26600d303578fa592086a75e0b7abee.jpg
30ba96dc5e3579bc3b7fab6cdcedad91.jpg
64cb1a1079bb2dd0c4765668a25de4d7.jpg
a8c2099392856c38748599e8256f1b60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back