What Are Your Favorite Fast Food Toys?

when star trek 2009 came out BK had those superdeformed characters, I think they were like viewmasters or something. anyway I posted a video on youtube of me taking a lighter to spock's nose and burning the thing to heck. there was one guy that freaked out in the comments that I would do such a sick twisted act and disgrace the sanctity and honor of such an enchanted being as the glorious spock. not necessarily my fav toy, but that moment was the most memorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The glasses from Lord of the Rings. I can't remember who carried them, maybe Burger King? They also had a part that snapped onto the bottom that lighted up, not a bad gimmick. I only wanted the Gandalf themed glass though, luckily that's the one I got.

Also, I was crazy for Dragon Ball Z back in...what was it, 1996/97? When Cartoon Network first started playing the episodes. Anyway, Burger King started carrying little gray colored statues of most of the main characters and I went nuts trying to get them all. I think they also had a light-up base.

TSTaKA0.jpg

I have these two fast food toys that I found somewhere years ago and just liked them because they appealed to me. But I don't really remember what characters they are or what they are from....does anyone know by any chance?

IMG_3332.JPG

IMG_3332.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back