Arkham Knight Poison Ivy

Eugenie Chubbs

Hello, I am starting work on Poison Ivy from Arkham Knight.
Arkham_Knight_Poison_Ivy_profile.jpg

I need help with a few things, like how do I go about doing her skin...
My ideas / options were as follows: OPTION A) I would airbrush every part of the body that shows and then manually paint the designs on top or airbrush and then temporary tattoo onto the airbrush the designs OR OPTION B) I would buy sheer green tights, put them on and have a helper paint with fabric paint onto the tights the designs.
For the rest of the body, I would do option A.
poison_ivy_by_sticklove-d93ft3u.jpg494840168_preview_2015-08-06_00056.jpg
I have been able to find airbrush paint and all, of course, it's expensive but I'm willing to suffer a bit for it to look as best as possible. It is only for Halloween so I'm not as adamant about accuracy as if I were doing it for a convention. That will come later.
For hair... I looked into temporary dyes because my hair is a great texture to just braid up like hers is. I don't trust all wig companies and I only know Arda wigs, which are pretty expensive, so if you guys could suggest either temporary dye options that would come out completely after very few washes or other wig options, that would be great! P.S: I have dirty blond hair.
arkham_knight_poison_ivy_screenshot_by_ophi89-d8zj1kb.jpg

tumblr_nkczvrZFBS1tdzqe9o4_250.png

Thanks for any and all help! Once I start doing stuff, I'll post it on here.

You can check my facebook page out: Genie Creations

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back