Building my Millennium Falcon

I've jumped in , head first, I'm building the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon. So far I've learned a bunch. I am trying, for the first time in my life, adding fiber optics and weathering for more realism in a model. I'm going to rapid post what I've gotten done and / or am trying to do.

I will be moving slow and the work I've done will almost certainly be re-done but here it is so far.

ok it's another day, lets see if I can get these pics uploaded.... prepaint.jpgmycockpit.jpg First pic is the unpainted cockpit, second is my attempts at making it look more realistic.

also , I screwed up a perfectly good paragrafix brass cockpit but I'm chalking it up to learning, and I have something to practice fiber optics on now...

firstbrass.jpg with lights.......lights.jpeg again these are first attempts so replacement parts are on the way

I'm gonna try to post video next...

- - - Updated - - -

video......[video]http://vid1061.photobucket.com/albums/t473/jaywith/anotheralbum3/blinky.mp4[/video]

You've got a good start going on there. Your cockpit is looking marvelous. Those Paragrafix decals do look awesome and your blinking lights look great.

Thank you for the compliment.......however as of this past weekend the cockpit is gone. I managed to leave it too close to the edge of a shelf and it wound up under my foot. I have ordered replacement parts and they are on the way. (basically issues 1 thru 8) . I am looking at this as a chance to "improve" my original work and not as a setback caused by my stupidity, I am however going to take a few months off and practice weathering on some Bandai models I have ordered.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back