Etsy seller 'SentinelShop' warning

Hey guys
I just wanted to share my own experience with Gabor, I'm not trying to start any drama or anything I have a ton of respect for you guys and everyone else on the forum but from my dealings with him, he's always been awesome with me. I've gotten a number of replicas through him and never had any issues, admittedly at first I was worried about the shipping overseas since I'm in Canada and he's in Hungary but everything always arrived on time, very well packaged and in excellent condition. I'm really sorry to hear if there was an issue, I don't know any of the details there but I trust him as a seller, in my own experiences he's been very reliable always keeping in touch and up to date on the progress of each project.

That's the crazy thing about this guy (aside from pretending to be his own customer) is that his work seems good. So why all the aggressive sales tactics?

His prices are also all over the place in the 3 weeks since I originally posted this thread. His speargun went from $550 down to $450. Then I saw it in the $280s (plus $50 shipping), now it's at the completely random price of $339.99.

And his response above is hilarious. If anyone is ever curious (or wants to waste 10 minutes of their life) I'm happy to share our back and forth on Etsy.

Not too impressed by his Speargun... I have the SD Studios version, and this is 50 times better... Stephen of SD Studios, however, still is a piece of... :p

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back