EFX Millennium Falcoln

I pre ordered their at at driver helmet from an authorized dealer. They took my CC info and don't charge it until the helmet is in stock and shipped. Now THAT is the way to do business. I'll never pre order anything either where payment is up front.

I pre ordered their at at driver helmet from an authorized dealer. They took my CC info and don't charge it until the helmet is in stock and shipped. Now THAT is the way to do business. I'll never pre order anything either where payment is up front.

EFX doesn't make an AT-AT Driver helmet. Anovos is.

That's what I meant. Sorry . At this point, aren't they all the same anyway with the way they do business? LOL. Pre order, pay, don't see product for 5 years .

1:100 should be in the rage of 25 cm,right?
Is this worth 600$ or better buying a bandai TFA minifalcon and use this as the smallest version of the ESB falcon?

1:100 should be in the rage of 25 cm,right?
Is this worth 600$ or better buying a bandai TFA minifalcon and use this as the smallest version of the ESB falcon?

What?! Not even 10 inches?! I knew it was small, but great googlie not THAT small :wacko If that IS the size, at $600 that's a definite pass. Bring on QMX.
& what the hell is CA doing? State tax AND county tax AND municipal tax?! HAA!!! Glad I left!

That is 27% total tax. That is rediculous. Can some one who lives there confirm the count and city tax are each at 9%. That just doesn't seem right. For where I live the city,county and state tax do not even net to a total of 9%.

Doesn't the De Agostini 32" replica work out to like a hundred and forty bucks more? This looks like a Disney diecast with more lighting and less metal. I'm also trying to wrap my head around what an "accurate approximate" is exactly.

San Diego is 8% TOTAL sales tax. "The statewide tax rate is 7.5%. In most areas of California, local jurisdictions have added district taxes that increase the tax owed by a seller. Those district tax rates range from 0.10% to 2.00%." as per http://www.boe.ca.gov/

But...Indeed I also get $760.73 total if I throw it in my cart on eFX's website. Totally messed up....

LA county itself is 9%. But that means they should collect 9% on sales within LA county. Definitely NOT 27%

Last edited:
Way too expensive for the size. I'd rather buy the Bandai and a bunch of upgrades. Better yet get a larger one from Finemolds or MPC and mod it. It'll be more rewarding if you build it yourself.

That's insane.
On another note, looks like the Biker Scout Legend is sold out now. Or, at least, that's the first time I've seen it sold out :lol. I guess it's been a while since I've been to the website.

On another note...I DID email customer service about the tax. Let's see if I actually get a response...... If I do I'll let you know.
Personally I think their website is still f'ed up and not calculating sales tax correctly within CA.

For this size it looks like a big die cast model from the disneystore.I was thinking it was way smaller.The bandai is a little more as the half size(1:144) and looks a lot more detailed.
An easy pass for me.

That's insane.
On another note, looks like the Biker Scout Legend is sold out now. Or, at least, that's the first time I've seen it sold out :lol. I guess it's been a while since I've been to the website.

The Scout lid has been sold out a few times already :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back