John Wick Coins

wicked lol

i've always got a kick out of people reselling my props just to see what they bring in.

here's a pic of that run as i was working on them batfan:

1johnwick2.JPG

If they get the $120 for that lot...I'm posting my coins for sale, hehe!

I don't know if you could sell it for $120 since most of the price is for the original edition of the steelbook but i'm sure you'd get something out of it. Some fans are ready to pay incredible amount of money for their passion.

There are official licensed coins being sold by APMEX, an online precious metals company in gold and silver (1 oz Silver, 1 oz Silver Proof, and 1 oz Gold). John Wick® Gold and Silver Rounds | Shop John Wick® Continental Coins at APMEX

From the product listing:

APMEX has partnered with the John Wick franchise to produce this exclusive, limited-mintage series based on the currency featured in the films. This beautiful 1 oz .9999 fine Gold round comes to you in a custom box with COA.

Round Highlights:
  • Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
  • APMEXclusive® series in partnership with the John Wick franchise.
  • Limited mintage of 100 rounds globally.
  • Individual rounds come in a capsule and specially designed box with a certificate of authenticity.
  • Obverse: Features a lion in stride with a large shield in the background. "Ens Causa Sui" and “MMI” can be read along the top and bottom.
  • Reverse: Shows a blindfolded woman holding a sword and shield in one arm and a bouquet of leaves in the other. Above is the Latin phrase "Ex Unitae Vires."

Releasing just in time for John Wick® Chapter 3: Parabellum, these are replicas of the coins featured in the John Wick® films!

In this secret underworld, goods and services are not purchased with traditional currency or credit cards, but with Gold coins exclusive to their community. These coins play an important role in the movie by allowing Wick to purchase everything from firearms to a clean suit.

Get your portfolio ready for the upcoming film by adding this 1 oz John Wick® Gold round to your cart today!

For other great John Wick® merchandise, check out ChronicleCollectibles.com.

John Wick® Chapter 3: Parabellum is in theaters May 17.

Is "100 rounds" the same as "100 coins"?

Edit: Looks like yes, "round" is the term used for this type of coin.

If I was really rich, I'd just upload my Wick Coin design to Shapeways. They can print my design in solid gold, and I could buy as many coins as I wanted. (spread over time)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back