RIP Gene Wilder. :(

I JUST watched my first every Gene Wilder movie yesterday (I know I know...)

It was a "Homework" assignment. I had to watch Stir Crazy for a future project I'm involved in... So weird to read this 12 hours later.

I know it's weird I haven't seen him in ANYTHING, but it happens.

I JUST watched my first every Gene Wilder movie yesterday (I know I know...)

It was a "Homework" assignment. I had to watch Stir Crazy for a future project I'm involved in... So weird to read this 12 hours later.

I know it's weird I haven't seen him in ANYTHING, but it happens.

Stop what you are doing and watch The Producers immediately.

Ahh man!! This is horrible news.

Stir Crazy and See No Evil Hear No Evil are two of my fave comedies. He was great, really sad news.

NeoRutty, not even Willy Wonka? Sure you must have seen that as a kid?

I don't think I've ever been this sad in my life.. :)

I just painted his portrait for an art show and was thinking about him yesterday. damnit.

You must see Willy Wonka and Blazing Saddles, oh, and Silver Streak for another team up with Richard Pryor.

Man this year for celebrities is like George R R Martin is writing the script.

OTOH, he at last gets to be reunited with Gilda.

Funny enough I was reading one of those "why .......isn't in movies any more" about Gene Wilder only yesterday,.....very sad

"Good day Sir!"

J

Ahh man!! This is horrible news.

Stir Crazy and See No Evil Hear No Evil are two of my fave comedies. He was great, really sad news.

NeoRutty, not even Willy Wonka? Sure you must have seen that as a kid?

NOPE!

That's always the "You're kidding me!" moment... when I tell people that I have never seen Willy Wonka...

Blazing Saddles is on the homework list... I'm actually watching this afternoon after my pitch meeting - Didn't realize he was in it.

I have "The Producers" on my desk top cuz it was reference for the opening song in "Sausage Party" (which the studio I work at made) - but I haven't watched anything but the music sequence... and can't even remember it now... it's been too long.

My boss is REALLY into Gene Wilder I guess, heh.

My Wilder education will continue.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back