Guardians (Russian film, 2017)

firesprite

Master Member
I've been keeping an eye on the trailers for this one for a while now, but this latest preview has pushed me entirely into the HELLS YEAH! territory.

Rock dude? Nice!

Half-moon sword guy? I don't get the shape of the blades, but he looks AWESOME.

Invisible lady? Totally bad ass.

BEAR DUDE WITH A MINI GUN?!
79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bear dude with a minigun!??! Count me in! Doesnt get more russian than that!

Is this like a direct to dvd release, or is it going to be in theaters? I have to admit, some of the CGI looks really bad, but no biggie, looks kind of like a syfy movie. Totally seeing it though.

Is this like a direct to dvd release, or is it going to be in theaters? I have to admit, some of the CGI looks really bad, but no biggie, looks kind of like a syfy movie. Totally seeing it though.

No idea. Night Watch had a small theatrical release over here. I'm hoping that this will get onto at least SOME big screens.

So it's a cameo by Putin playing himself...Gotcha.

Looks alright...some of the graphics are shotty though.

I see what they tried to do at the end there, but the CGI was a bit shotty and that sequence was WAY too short and underwhelming to have an affect on me and kinda took me out of the trailer

I'll watch this. I've liked a few Russian films that I've watxhed; 9th company, Брать(brother), the one where the two groups fight over this guy's soul, each trying to get him to join their side because whichever one does they win the war or something like that. I can't remember the name but I thought it was a great film.

Special effects aside, there's some pretty good stories coming from the Bear.

Although...there was also that show that was almost an exact copy of "Married with Children", same exact set and everything lol.

the one where the two groups fight over this guy's soul, each trying to get him to join their side because whichever one does they win the war or something like that. I can't remember the name but I thought it was a great film.

Night Watch and Day Watch. Good movies, but fantastic books. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back