Red Jammer Parts Maps

Does anybody know if the 1990 version of the Airfix Hurricane is the same tooling as the 1977 version, or do we need the older one. You can find the 90s version, the 77 not so much, cheers

Joe

Any idea about the origin of those little fellas (11)?

ref01.jpg

S

Anyone ? Bueller, Bueller ? ;-)
I have a few hurricane kits at home but I'm not there till next week. I think they're the same tooling but the box art changed.

Going by what I've been able to identify regarding the TK and Jammer Y, I'd say the tooling hasn't changed.

Just my opinion.

Best I can tell the Hurricane is the same kit from first to current issue. The Harrier is really the only one that's changed, and even that was through add-on parts, so you can still use the newer ones.

Anyone ? Bueller, Bueller ? ;-)

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I've also noticed the Bandai Messerschmitt mentioned in the maps. Isn't it just the airfix one we need, or both, Cheers,

Joe

Last edited:
I know this isn't a Y part but I was hoping you guys might know what kit this part is from. It's been in the bottom of my parts drawer for more than 20 years. It's just under 3 inches wide.

Anybody have an R2 Droid Strip (from the X-Wing) they want to sell/trade me in order to make a Red Jammer underside? Happy to pay you in cash or in kind for any nurnies or greeblies you might need. Shoot me a PM if you can help. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back