Jodo's Era of Darkness Star Wars Photonovel

Jodo

Master Member
A photonovel (or PN) for those that don't know, is a comic or form of graphic fiction that combines editing, photography, action figures, dioramas and writing into one medium. Although I've done a few one-shots, I usually focus on my main series titled Era of Darkness, which centers around a small group of characters which I have created. There's a few different threads here and there for my photonovel, but I thought I might just centralize them to one place. That way I can update one topic as oppose to posting brand new threads each time a chapter comes out.

You can access the PN at the following link, and I'll post each time a new chapter is released. Right now, the most current chapter is Vol 2: Ch 4!

http://www.photonovelalliance.com/pn/Era_of_Darkness.html

EOD_Vol2_Chapter_04_008.jpg

Fantastic! I just had a quick peek but I am seriously impressed! It was the cantina episode that caught my eye. One thing that jumped out at me was that the lighting was a bit flat, i.e. using a few coloured lights (christmas lights etc.) or a colour filter may have helped there. But that is just my opinion. And I think that you could get more depth of field out of your images with a longer exposure time/iris longer open.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back