Master replicas at-at repaint number 4

Very good! I love the way you broke the "just like ILM" style and brought your own tricks to it! Very impressive! I've had mine for years, I just can't seem to find the time to give it a proper paint job.

Jason, always great to see you post of your old MR paint master pics! I's easy to forget how nice it actually was before it got ruined by the factory...Guess that was part of the game back then. Same thing happened with my X-helmet master for Efx. All that research for nothing......

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Thanks Steve, Yeah this one needed some more detailing as a display model I thought, the ilm style is great for fleeting moving images or a true prop replica, but this needed some more eye candy for its owner to stare at for a few years. Its quite a heavy paint job to accentuate some more of the subtle details of the model, but I think it registers well on the eye and doesn't look overdone.
Cheers Steve.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back