Bam! Pow! Biff! Nananananana... You know the rest....

I wonder if Adam West forgot how he 'acted' as batman. Burt Ward seems to still sound pretty spot on. but adam west almost sounds like he's doing a parody. or could just be that he's older.

either way, this should be some much needed fun in the DC universe these days

I like they got julie back as catwoman but I'm worried about who is going to do the other villains as those actors were all one of a kind. Though i wouldn't say no to Mark Hamill as this joker too.

The pure nostalgia factor is going to overpower West sounding old. Yeah it's obvious, but it's all in fun. I'm very excited for it.

Here's the full trailer, you can hear the Penguin and a bit of the Jokers voices in it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I am really excited about this. Maybe they should get a couple films worth of vocal tracks in the can for future use. Should either of them pass in that time, we would still see years of films coming out.

I agree with Moviefreak, they should record as much stuff as they can. Too bad the tech to replicate voices from existing clips well doesn't exist, they could use voice samples of all the villains we've lost to fill the roles.

I agree with Moviefreak, they should record as much stuff as they can. Too bad the tech to replicate voices from existing clips well doesn't exist, they could use voice samples of all the villains we've lost to fill the roles.

The tech does actually exist, that's basically how Apple's Siri works, they hired an actual voice actress to say a whole bunch of different words and/or sounds and the Siri software puts it all together into coherent sentences. So, the tech exists it's just in its infancy and we're still a good ways away from using that tech to create completely natural sounding speech.

I read on FB a couple of days ago that they've already green-lit a second movie... and cast The Shat as the voice of Two-Face...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back