JEEPERS CREEPERS life-size bust 1:1

That looks amazing! And VERY creepy! I don't know if I could have it sitting in my place without feeling like it was watching me. :lol

10 copies will be made but they're already all on hold, and well once its eyes are glued you can't move them. But well I can always put them in a specific position before glueing them in.

Greetings. I see this is currently listed for sale on eBay with a current high bidder that appears to be a "ghost" and/or "shill" bidder. eBay item #162288783552

Is this your bust? If so, are you aware of this "ghost" and/or "shill" bidder? I am very interested in purchasing this, however I am not looking to bid against an obvious fraud. Thank you for your time.

Hey EBOC,
Indeed that's the bust I made but it was sold a few weeks ago back in Switzerland during an exhibit. I guess you should contact the seller cause I cannot give you more infos about this.

Sorry for answering this late daredevil665, but I painted it with acrylic paint, using an airbrush, sponges and brushes.

Hey there,
I finally got a chance to work on a Part 2 copy, and I thought I would post some pics to get your opinion !
Keep in mind that the Creeper in JC 2 is way wetter, darker, and has brown eyes.
Hope you guys dig it !

creepe10.jpg

creepe12.jpg

creepe11.jpg

If you guys feel like seeing more of the stuff I do, you can always like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/artbyum !
Cheers !

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back