Arnold 1/6 scale

Eden S

Jr Member
Hi Guys, Here are pics of a figure sculpt of a young Arnold Schwarzenegger( around 26 years old) .This is based on his look when he was the world's top bodybuilder in the mid 1970's. I'ts been a side project for a while now and it's close to being finished so I thought the Arnold fans on this site might enjoy seeing my take on Arnold hitting his most famous pose in his prime. The anatomy on this is not exaggerated at all and I think it accurately depicts why Arnold was the king of the competitive bodybuilding scene in the early to mid 70's.

DSCF8091.JPG DSCF8106.JPG DSCF8108.JPG

Your sculpting skills are phenomenal at capturing likenesses, but you are also great at capturing the natural look of physical anatomy. Very impressed with the look of the piece. Seems you would be the perfect choice for the kneeling arrival scene from the first Terminator movie.

Thanks guys! It's been a tough job to get that body looking right, as each body part has its own distinct features when it is developed to that level and then stripped to a low level of body fat. There is a lot of character to each part that is as unique to Arnold as his facial characteristics are. There was no skimping on detail in this piece and even the veining is not random. Every vein is laid down in the same places and thicknesses shown in the reference pics of Arnold( and there where a LOT of them). Thanks for making me dizzy with that GIF of the hypnotic dancing Terminator pecs Yarko, and thanks for the suggestion of a sculpture of Arnold in the arrival scene from The Terminator Too Much Garlic. I haven't seen the original Terminator for a while now so will take another look at the movie and check out that stance that he's in.
I'll be posting more pics of the rest of this figure as I get more completed so stay tuned!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back