Rogue One: Diego Luna/Captain Cassian Andor Costume Research

Ready to roll for Rogue One

IMG_0230.JPGIMG_0231.JPGIMG_0232.JPG

Has anyone found a reasonably close (doesn't have to be totally accurate) parka that's warm enough and good enough quality to actually use in cold weather? I loved the Columbia one but it was way too expensive and it's sold out anyway.

Has anyone found a reasonably close (doesn't have to be totally accurate) parka that's warm enough and good enough quality to actually use in cold weather? I loved the Columbia one but it was way too expensive and it's sold out anyway.

I've been looking at a few on Amazon and EBay. You would have to add the textured stripes down the sleeves, but they look warm enough. Most are around $45 - $100 and come from China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Indy, would you be able to tell me what your sleeve stripes are? I want to add stripes to a jacket I already have, just to make it into a rebel soldier inspired look. If it's a trade secret that's totally fine, I just like the look if your stripes

Hey Indy, would you be able to tell me what your sleeve stripes are? I want to add stripes to a jacket I already have, just to make it into a rebel soldier inspired look. If it's a trade secret that's totally fine, I just like the look if your stripes

Ours our embroidered in-house directly onto the sleeve panel.

Guys, does anyone knows what the left jacket plate is? (Not the captain insignia) Look like a comunication plate but not sure. And what is the size it occupy in the jacket pocket?

Guys, does anyone knows what the left jacket plate is? (Not the captain insignia) Look like a comunication plate but not sure. And what is the size it occupy in the jacket pocket?
Not sure on the size, but here is a description in the visual guide
IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_20161218_232605.jpg
I did acquire the Captain Cassian Andor coat from Columbia, and it was a bit expensive, but I live in Buffalo, New York.
It was 10 degrees outside the other day. I will use this coat for it's intended purpose and stay warm.
20161218_231719.jpg
I don't plan to costume with it, I just plan to wear it. I was warm and toasty outside the other day!
It was worth every penny! I still have my old Longs Peak Columbia coat from 25 years ago and it's still going strong.

Last edited:
ThinkGeek seems to have a very close Cassian jacket. I really want the Magnolia jacket but it's not in budget at the moment. The TG version looks nice though. Alas, they sold out of my size right away.

View attachment 692178I did acquire the Captain Cassian Andor coat from Columbia, and it was a bit expensive, but I live in Buffalo, New York. It was 10 degrees outside the other day. I will use this coat for it's intended purpose and stay warm.View attachment 692179I don't plan to costume with it, I just plan to wear it. I was warm and toasty outside the other day! It was worth every penny! I still have my old Longs Peak Columbia coat from 25 years ago and it's still going strong.
I picked one up as well for my Xmas present to myself. I've had the same snow jacket for 12 years and decided it was time for an upgrade. I fortunately live in Portland and was able to get mine and hang out with the in store Stormtroopers for a bit. Just in time for a big ice storm that came in.
Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 8.08.30 PM.png

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's jacket builds, both indoor and outdoor!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back