The Force Awakens- Han Solo

Eden S

Jr Member
Hi Guys, Here are the first progress pics of the early stages of a sculpt of Han from The Force Awakens. It's moving along quickly and I know as a Star Wars fan I should say " I've got a bad feeling about this "..... but I actually have a good feeling about this sculpt . Harrison Ford now has rugged, well defined features that will help in regard to getting this one as accurate as possible. This piece is inspired by the great performance he gave in TFA. All the more impressive when you consider that it's been more than 30 years since Return Of The Jedi . As always, feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Attachments

• DSCF7700.JPG
    DSCF7700.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 321
  • DSCF7701.JPG
    DSCF7701.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 272
  • DSCF7702.JPG
    DSCF7702.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:
I love your sculpts, you always get an amazing likeness!! (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    914.8 KB · Views: 191
Thanks for comments guys! This bust is in 1/5 scale venom99x and is made of Chavant NSP.
It's progressing at a good pace and the face is getting very close to having the exact expression I was was aiming for, which is from a specific scene in The Force Awakens.
Here are some more pics....

Attachments

• DSCF8047.JPG
    DSCF8047.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
  • DSCF8054.JPG
    DSCF8054.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 240
  • DSCF8060.JPG
    DSCF8060.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
  • DSCF8061.JPG
    DSCF8061.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 247
Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back