Rev Design Industries Dark Knight costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoons

Does anyone know if Rev Design Industries are still making the Dark Knight costumes.

I can't get any replies from them but they have liked a comment on Facebook

I visited his place by coincidence in 2014, during a trip at Salt Lake City, seemed a nice guy... and was in a rush to get stuff done to SLC Comic Con that year (i visited a week prior)

Bought some random pieces he had laying around as well a defective chest piece. In retrospective, i should have gone with another shop at the time (but i wanted to save on shipping...)

Tried to contact him later to made an order, with no sucess

Necer saw the display suit though

I am still waiting for Forrest Schultz (Rev Design Industries) to get the pieces to my suit to complete it... I waited over 2 years to get anything from him, then he sent me his incomplete display model that he still displays on his FB page... Over 3 years now and I am still missing a cape, belt accessories, gauntlet fins and the neck piece... I was able to get in touch with him recently after I contacted the BBB. I will keep you posted...

Last edited:
Forrest Schultz continues to delay with empty promises of shipping and a lack of simple communication... very frustrating to say the least going on 4 years since I originally purchased. I do not believe he will ever finish the suit with the missing pieces and replacements for the defective parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back