ROGUE ONE - Jyn Erso "Imperial Ground Crew" disguise

Here's a picture of the one at Disney's Hollywood Studios (source):

Cymd9TuWQAA9mIK.jpg

And here's another (oddly similar) picture of the one at Disneyland Park (source):

CyjrPD8UsAAO7qT.jpg

And here's a video from Periscope that shows the Disneyland Park one.

Last edited:
I've figured it out what some greeblies on the chestplate may be. I've found this :

2 metallic silver greeblies (from TIE Fighter pilot / rebel pilot chestbox)

greeblies.jpg

ROTJCHESTBOX.jpgDSC09818.JPG

2 buckles : from shoretrooper armor

boucles.jpg15218523_10209871383055323_429462481_n.jpg

Last edited:
i think you might need the other smaller tie chest box greeblie also

never mind i see your on it, i should learn to read slower or maybe just learn to read lol :wacko

i think you might need the other smaller tie chest box greeblie also

never mind i see your on it, i should learn to read slower or maybe just learn to read lol :wacko

lol I will receive it tomorrow.

For anyone who's wondering what the smaller dics is, it's a snap fastener (for camping equipment).
The bigger greeblie is made by a prop maker. Mine came from someone who make runs of imperial armor (501st).

Last edited:
Hello there! Ive been working myself on the Imperial Ground Crew costume for my girl and I see you guys might be interested in this:

http://www.endorfinders.com/product/rogue-one-3-5-pvc-patch

Its a pre-order since its not cheap to make wondering how many of you might be interested, Im getting a pair myself already have the regular rogue one imperial cog patches form the same seller and they're top notch!

PS: I'll post pics soon of my progress :)

where did you get the info saying that the smaller greeblie is a snap fastener ?

lol I will receive it tomorrow.

For anyone who's wondering what the smaller dics is, it's a snap fastener (for camping equipment).
The bigger greeblie is made by a prop maker. Mine came from someone who make runs of imperial armor (501st).

where did you get the info saying that the smaller greeblie is a snap fastener ?

The CO of 501st (french base) told me. He have this costume. He send one to me, I was expecting it today, but it's seems like postal service is late, it will arrive tomorrow. I'll put pics here as soon I'll get it :)

Also I think the armor (chestplate/backplate) will be finish today. It's possible I'll apply the resin this afternoon. Post pics very soon :D

Last edited:
when you say he has this costume do you mean a replica of this costume or the real deal ?

if it is supposed to be based off the tie pilot greeblies i don't think the real part is a snap fastener ?

tie greeblies.JPG

when you say he has this costume do you mean a replica of this costume or the real deal ?

if it is supposed to be based off the tie pilot greeblies i don't think the real part is a snap fastener ?

View attachment 688240

oh I think he got the real deal ^^ He is the commander of the french base. He told me it was a part of a specific snap. I will receive it soon, so we'll see how it look :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back