Game of Thrones 1/6 scale figures...FINALLY!

I have the ThreeZero figures of Tyrion and a Ned Stark and they're beautiful pieces! May get the John Snow if I can scrape up the money.
Sandor Clegane looks fantastic, but personally, I'd rather have a a few different figures than him next, but there are so many great characters that I imagine they have a hard time deciding on which one to produce themselves.

Looks like I'm going to have to change up my display a little to fit him in!

GoT%20Display_zpsyhszhils.png

Lets hope the head sculpt on the final version doesn't end up looking terrible like the Jon Snow!

I wanted the Ned figure but since he didn't come with Ice, it was a deal breaker for me.
I'll be waiting for an Oberyn Martell, hopefully he comes with his traditional robe and his armor and spear from his fight with the Mountain.

I didn't even know they made figures before the Hound. I thought this was the first. Now I need to get Ned to recreate the season 1 poster, though I suppose without Ice its kind of pointless.

I wanted the Ned figure but since he didn't come with Ice, it was a deal breaker for me.
I'll be waiting for an Oberyn Martell, hopefully he comes with his traditional robe and his armor and spear from his fight with the Mountain.

If you can find an 'Exclusive' version, Ned DOES come with Ice. I just bought a Noble Collection mini Ice and it was perfect with the 1/6 scale figure, plus it's actually made of metal.
I did get the 'Exclusive' version of Tyrion which came with an extra dagger and belt.

GDevil, love your dragon eggs, raven, Snow and Hound helm! Very cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can find an 'Exclusive' version, Ned DOES come with Ice. I just bought a Noble Collection mini Ice and it was perfect with the 1/6 scale figure, plus it's actually made of metal.
I did get the 'Exclusive' version of Tyrion which came with an extra dagger and belt.

GDevil, love your dragon eggs, raven, Snow and Hound helm! Very cool!

See, I thought I had seen pics of Ice with him early on, but I could never find one so I thought I had just been mistaken. I like the idea of using the letter opener though....my interest has returned lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back