Deadshot - Suicide Squad Movie Version Mask - WIP

JBReplicas

Sr Member
Just starting out on this project working with a friend of mine, the base is a 3D print which will be worked on by myself adding the extra details and texture sections as I go. This will eventually be molded and cast in a flexible resin to form part of a costume display he is building, stay tuned for more!

13444502_10209708727979515_1961502776_n.jpgdead5.PNGdead2.PNGDead1.PNGimage_10415.jpeg

I am sure you know the real mask went down to the shoulders. The back of the mask has a zipper with a flap that covers it. If I would have known you were working on this I would have taken pictures of the real one last week.

I am sure you know the real mask went down to the shoulders. The back of the mask has a zipper with a flap that covers it. If I would have known you were working on this I would have taken pictures of the real one last week.

Yeah, it's made kind of like the Deadpool mask, but 2 pieces
The BTS set pics show Will Smith in a balaclava and then a helper putting in the fabric mask with a face shell. I figure that might me cost prohibitive to make.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back