New alternative for Solo Blaster

It doesn't look half bad. The scope knob is horrendous though, and they haven't altered the switch on the other side. I'd say it's a good starting point

Received it the other day. I have to say, it is nice and solid ... It comes with the short magazine ... Does not have the weight saving details of the original ... Still a nice piece.

-Adam

Mine got here today, I'll try to get some pictures later. Suffice it to say I'm pretty happy. I'm not going to troop, and the innacuracies don't butg me all that much for something that will sit on my desk and look cool.

Photos. This only disappointment is that the magazine will not drop, but since it's really just for looking cool that doesn't bother me. For the money, I don't think it can be beat.

IMG_2480.JPGIMG_2481.JPGIMG_2482.JPGIMG_2483.JPGIMG_2484.JPG

Maybe the screw that fixes the front of the scope mount bar to the magwell goes in too deep and prevents the mag from coming out? You could check by turning it loose a bit and see if the mag drops then.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back