Versailles (TV Series)

Jaitea

Master Member
Just watched the last episode which has ran on BBC2 for the last 10 weeks,.....apparently it's been picked up by Netflix to be shown in the US

I'm not a period drama fan, but it was addictive,....the added history of William of Orange & the Stuarts obviously pulled me in

[video=vimeo;148402418]https://vimeo.com/148402418[/video]

J

I'm looking forward to Series 2,....probably going to buy the first series on BD,....

Just finished watching Wolf Hall about Thomas Cromwell & Henry 8th,.....brilliant also....loads of talented actors doing their best....Tom Holland (latest Peter Parker/Spidey) in there also

J

I'm looking forward to Series 2,....probably going to buy the first series on BD,....

Just finished watching Wolf Hall about Thomas Cromwell & Henry 8th,.....brilliant also....loads of talented actors doing their best....Tom Holland (latest Peter Parker/Spidey) in there also

J

Wolf Hall has only shown the one series, right? I thought they hadn't started filming on Series 2 yet?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back