Galveston Island Beach prop party. Whos Interested ?

prop fan

Hey everyone...I am thinking of having a Galveston Beach prop party the first weekend of Aug... My wife and I live by the beach in Galveston Texas next to the state park so you could either stay at the house, set up camp at the state park....any of the 100 hotels, set up tents on the beach or travel traliers on the beach if you have them...we could have cook outs on the beach, all night partying, swiming, surfing and all the tourist things there are to do here on the Island and of course Props and costumes....Basily it would be a weekend of playing at the beach with free room and board... We will supply the Island and the Beach, all you have to do is get here.......We are about 45 minutes from Hobby Airport, 15 minutes from the Cruise Ships.....everyone we know that takes Cruise's out of Galveston stays the night with us before they head out so it is always a lot of fun. anyway if we did have one who would be interested in coming. I am also posting this over at Proptopia.com

Last edited:
Re: Thinking of having a prop party

Are you over by Michael Burger? Or is the State Park further down?

I am at Jamaica Beach which is next to the state park....Michael's Burger is before the state park

i may be able to get there! i live up in dallas, so galveston isn't an unbearably long distance from me

Hey,,there are several people over at Proptopia.com ( the Ghost Buster forum ) that are in the Dallas area that have e-mailed me telling me that are interested in coming down so maybe you can post over there and see about car pooling down. the thread is in the General discussion section there.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back