Bigbat23's TDK foam build

Bigbat23

I finished putting together my TDK foam cowl and neck piece.
IMAG0082_zpsmb9dpxe0.jpg

IMAG0083_zpscyks4bb9.jpg

IMAG0084_zpsyawtdaen.jpg

Starting on the belt today.

Thanks! The belt links are 5mm foam, the smaller links are 3mm foam as are the "magnets". The buckle is 2 layers of 5mm foam with some serious sanding with my Dremmel. Now that I have the whole thing put together, I plan to use contact cement to glue the entire belt down on a big piece of 2mm foam for durability.

Thanks fellas! I wasn't sure I could do that buckle but I thought about it and got it right on the first try. I should have some pics up later tonight of the cape process, I finished the arm and tricep armor also. And the mesh undersuit.

Well I've got some progress to share. Not much, but none the less it's progress. I finished the mesh bodysuit. The mesh doesn't have much "give" so it's kinda restricting, but it will work for Halloween.
IMAG0169_zpsq8pxyamm.jpg

I also got my shoulder and tricep armor done.
IMAG0151_zpszdlfzryb.jpg

And here it is with the carbon fiber vinyl added. I know it's suppose to be gray but I just went with black.
IMAG0154_zps7pzwsyhx.jpg

And a progress shot of my ab plates.
IMAG0171_zpsx8azi2aj.jpg

Almost there!

After like 5 different tries I finally got the pecs to my satisfaction. The templates I tried to use were kinda all over the place so I cut them up and modded the crap out of them and this is what I came up with.
IMAG0177_zpsu0h75wno.jpg

IMAG0179_zpsjhexinfd.jpg

I finished my cape too. I'll put up pics of that later.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back