Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

IMG_5442.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate being that guy, but I've honestly poured over this thread looking for a link for the sweatshirt for the homemade suit and I can't find it :/
It's probably one of those now-that-I'm-looking-i-can't-find-it things but even so, could you tell me where you got the sweatshirt from?

Somebody on instagram (_mario_hudson_) dm'd me a pic of the homemade web shooters. I don't know if they're the real thing or not, but they look like they are.

19648203_1341682182553232_389315201_o.png

Somebody on instagram (_mario_hudson_) dm'd me a pic of the homemade web shooters. I don't know if they're the real thing or not, but they look like they are.

View attachment 740042

Very veeeeeeeeeery similar to the movie ones, but not the same. This is probably an early or alternate test...I saw the real thing recently

Could be these are from Civil War. Also I think the round trigger plate is from a tea kettle.

343393c6a878e2ab4c38595d38279b71.png

starting to work on the Stark suit again lol I sold my suit cause it was way too small. Here's my new pattern, I tweaked the colors. Top is the original, bottom is mine. Opinions?

IMG_8309.JPG
This is basically the look I'm going for with. Midtown blazer, hoodie, and backpack...thinking about making a half shell for a half mask too

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back