Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

Re: Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Sta

still working on it, but here's a pic of what I currently have done...still no web shooters, and I'm adding so more stuff to make the goggles movie accurate
View attachment 717142

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go make some blurry Youtube videos where it looks like you're stopping a bus!

Re: Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Sta

finally made the holes for the goggles, the elastic band isn't exposed anymore, just like the movie mask
332B25BC-0C61-4E2B-977C-C3ADE4DFD3B0.jpg

The sweatpants I initially bought didn't match with the shirt, so I ordered different ones and they match the shirt perfectly [emoji3]View attachment 712467

Where did you find those sweatpants? I can't find any that are that good of a match.

Hey man, can you send the links from where you got the items? The blue sweater and pants preferably because they match so well. If you remember the other articles of clothing as well then that'd help too.

I have a question. how do you do to make the socks stay in place without having to lift them up every 5 min?
that would really help me to know that 'cause I'm making a random spiderman from scratch and i don't know how to resolve this problem. thanks:)

I have a question. how do you do to make the socks stay in place without having to lift them up every 5 min?
that would really help me to know that 'cause I'm making a random spiderman from scratch and i don't know how to resolve this problem. thanks:)

I fold the top of the socks, sorta like a pirate boot...which is how they will look on the movie. That being said, you could maybe try velcro or some sort of hooks

Hi ! Good job ! I just wanted to share with you my homemade Spider-Man costume made in 2015 for Comic-Con in Paris, France. Let me know your thoughts about it !

12168497_943928129011330_941611456_o.jpg12168734_943928125677997_745544472_o.jpg12042871_10153063609513414_6227673560979425697_n.jpgIMG_1913.jpgIMG_1916.jpgIMG_1950.jpgIMG_1951.jpg

Last edited:

Hi ! Good job ! I just wanted to share with you my homemade Spider-Man costume made in 2015 for Comic-Con in Paris, France. Let me know your thoughts about it ! View attachment 720104View attachment 720105View attachment 720106View attachment 720107View attachment 720108View attachment 720109View attachment 720110

looks great, love the symbol design

b8771521fca1acf50ff431f4b798cc7f.jpg

kinda insignificant but I added the little metal tabs he has on the drawstrings

got more accurate socks 8DC2EDEF-B04A-416E-8812-7656F65AA04F.jpg

the pants are the exact same color! here's how it looks being worn View attachment 713468

Hi, I'm creating my own homemade suit for San Diego Comic Con this year, so I was wondering where you got the blue sweater and sweatpants? I can't find any that are the same color. Thanks!

Hi, I'm creating my own homemade suit for San Diego Comic Con this year, so I was wondering where you got the blue sweater and sweatpants? I can't find any that are the same color. Thanks!

You can find them on amazon. I'll post links later.

Pants:
Doublju Mens Active Basic Jogger Knit Sweatpants, Blue, S https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0155X2FOA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_hJG7ybRG9485A

Shirt:
A4 Men's Cooling Performance Crew Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Light Blue, Large https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BBRD3IM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_rKG7ybR3CM8XY

I can't garuntee that the colors will 100% match, however I think they will be pretty close.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back