Now your thinking! I'd be down but I think I'll be going for all 4.
Only thing that holds me back is the wording that when the 4 pack is bought that they will not ship till all are complete. I'd hate to see that one gets complete early and one maybe goes a little late and I have to wait till that final one is done.

The upside is you get to see other people's trials and errors with their builds.

If four members who wanted different sabers could band together and save 100 bucks instead of buying them individually. Genius? Or insanity!
I really only want the Obi-Wan prequel saber, maaaaaybe the MPP 2.0. If I can band together a couple of people interested in the other sabers, I think this could work.

I really only want the Obi-Wan prequel saber, maaaaaybe the MPP 2.0. If I can band together a couple of people interested in the other sabers, I think this could work.

I would be in for the ROTJ Vader... But having to add shipping them to the other members in the buy would kind of kill the savings, wouldn't it?

The DV6 caught me eye, too. Mainly because it's a difficult hilt to cobble together. Plus, I personally wouldn't sacrifice a Graflex to build one. I like the two buttons on it. Big bonus for people installing high end sound cards that use two switches. The MPP has always been my favorite (yes, I'm in the tiny minority, lol) so I'm a bit picky. When I asked Korbanth he said the MPP would have the letters above the electrical ports so that will make it look better. I asked about getting the sound vents in the black tripod mount instead of around it. No luck there. I'll take a wait and see approach on this one. Maybe if we all keep harassing Roman he'll give in to peer pressure and do a run of MPP's. ;)

I would be in for the ROTJ Vader... But having to add shipping them to the other members in the buy would kind of kill the savings, wouldn't it?

I suppose that all depends on how much it would cost to ship one up to BC. Within the lower 48 states, flat rate shipping boxes and USPS first class is your friend; I'm still pretty sure we could come out on top if it's within the US. When I get home, I'll try some different international shipping estimates (based on the sabers I already own for weight, dimensions, etc.) and see if we can't come up with a mutually beneficial arrangement.

I suppose that all depends on how much it would cost to ship one up to BC. Within the lower 48 states, flat rate shipping boxes and USPS first class is your friend; I'm still pretty sure we could come out on top if it's within the US. When I get home, I'll try some different international shipping estimates (based on the sabers I already own for weight, dimensions, etc.) and see if we can't come up with a mutually beneficial arrangement.

I could send to seattle as well... 98118. I pick up stuff there often enough.

I'll have a better look at what's all there on that site and get back if I'm in for sure... I jumped on this without much in the research area, but am interested.

He posted an update on FX not too long ago. Seems things are chugging along. Don't know if I can post a link so I'll err on the side of caution.

Haven't heard much, but given how anything I've ever bought from TCSS shows up within days of ordering I feel safe throwing money at them.

Korbanth posted on FX that the manufacturer is hoping to have them shipped around Christmas. Should take a few weeks for Korbanth to receive them. Probably a week or two for them to start shipping to customers. He stated that TCSS should receive theirs about the same time he receives his. So I'd expect everyone to start getting theirs in mid to late January.

Korbanth posted on FX that the manufacturer is hoping to have them shipped around Christmas. Should take a few weeks for Korbanth to receive them. Probably a week or two for them to start shipping to customers. He stated that TCSS should receive theirs about the same time he receives his. So I'd expect everyone to start getting theirs in mid to late January.

That is the ****.. Thanks, man..

According to the Kylo Ren Facebook group, Korbanth is also working on a more accurate Kylo 2.0.
On FX he's looking to see how many people are interested for the Kylo 2.0. Needs 75 people to start the project which I'm sure he's reached by now. Also a LS6 V1/V2 and hopefully the SID 2.0 and Duke 2.0 are still on the table for next year.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back