Done / Completed Biff's oversized check replica from BTTF 2 - vinyl decal on acrylic

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DONE / SOLD OUT

Here's another "Back to the Future" replica from me. For sale is Biff's oversized check that can be seen in "BTTF 2" in the video monitor footage at the entrance of the "Biff Tannen Museum" and in a 1958 "Hill Valley Telegraph" newspaper in Doc's house.

My replica is 1:1 full scale and has screen accurate dimensions of 22.75 x 8.5 inches (57.8 x 21.6 cm). It's printed on a vinyl decal which is applied on an acrylic plate (0.1 inch thick). It's suitable for outdoor use.

I know, the screen used check is printed on cardboard, but I decided to use acrylic for a better durability. If you still want it on cardboard: I'm also offering just the (rolled) decal that you can apply on a cardboard yourselves.

Preview pictures: (click to open)

Acrylic version:

preview01.jpg preview02.jpg preview03.jpg preview04.jpg preview05.jpg

Just the decal:

preview06.jpg preview07.jpg

Screen used prop on the San Diego Comic-Con 2011:

screenusedcheck.jpg

Sales list:

1) Ojobenito - 1 decal - paid - shipped 08/04/16 - tracking number: RL739052039DE
2) JKRIB - 1 plate - paid - shipped 08/04/16 - tracking number: RL739394197DE
3) Spiderstella - 2 plates - paid - shipped 08/04/16 - tracking number: RL739394206DE
4) MattgomeryBurns - 1 plate - paid - shipped 08/24/16 - tracking number: RL739943565DE
5) thegreatgalling - 1 plate - paid - shipped 08/24/16 - tracking number: RL739943574DE
6) krell101 - 1 plate - paid - shipped 09/12/16 - tracking number: CY743483724DE
7) kidryno - 1 plate - paid - shipped 09/12/16 - tracking number: RL740719837DE
8) EmmaInCandyland - 1 plate - paid - shipped 09/20/16 - tracking number: RL740719845DE
9) halliwax - 1 decal - paid - shipped 10/05/16 - tracking number: RL741207573DE
10) kurtyboy - 1 plate - paid - shipped 10/05/16 - tracking number: RL741207525DE
11) doriang - 1 plate - paid - shipped 10/05/16 - tracking number: CY732764865DE
12) halliwax - 1 plate - paid - shipped 12/27/16 - tracking number: RL742646942DE
13) YoureTheDocDoc - 1 plate - paid - shipped 12/27/16 - tracking number: CY733297550DE
14) MiamiLoco - 1 plate - paid - shipped 02/21/17 - tracking number: RL747401385DE
15) Nasedo - 1 plate - paid - shipped 04/15/17 - tracking number: RM408849315DE (<-- click!)
16) mac malloy - 1 plate - paid - shipped 05/11/17 - tracking number: 962306079715 (<-- click!)

Tracking website: https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en

preview01.jpg

preview02.jpg

preview03.jpg

preview04.jpg

preview05.jpg

preview06.jpg

preview07.jpg

screenusedcheck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Biff's oversized check replica from BTTF 2 - vinyl decal on acrylic plate

Yesssssssss been waiting for this Roland I'll take 2 full acrylic sets please and also 2 sets of your docs plutonium case sticker sets please..... Please give me a price including shipping? Thank you also it would be cool if you could do the bumper sticker on docs van.......
Roland I know this is a long shot but you don't happen to still have one of your blast from the past bags I could please buy as I didn't have the funds at the time you did your run?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    484.8 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 261

Yesssssssss been waiting for this Roland I'll take 2 full acrylic sets please and also 2 sets of your docs plutonium case sticker sets please..... Please give me a price including shipping? Thank you also it would be cool if you could do the bumper sticker on docs van.......
Roland I know this is a long shot but you don't happen to still have one of your blast from the past bags I could please buy as I didn't have the funds at the time you did your run?
Spiderstella

Thanks for your interest. :)

Price for two acrylic checks and two Plutonium stickers sets including shipping is $88.

2 checks on acrylic plate = $58
2 sets of Plutonium stickers = $18
Shipping = $12

That sticker from Doc's van is nice. I'll think about it. ;)

Unfortunately I don't have any "Blast from the Past" bags left for sale. I'm still very confident that Mark Poon will come with accurate bags some day. Let's wait and see. :)

Payment sent for acrylic :)

@Spiderstella

Thanks for your interest. :)

Price for two acrylic checks and two Plutonium stickers sets including shipping is $88.

2 checks on acrylic plate = $58
2 sets of Plutonium stickers = $18
Shipping = $12

That sticker from Doc's van is nice. I'll think about it. ;)

Unfortunately I don't have any "Blast from the Past" bags left for sale. I'm still very confident that Mark Poon will come with accurate bags some day. Let's wait and see. :)

hi Roland payment of $88 (cool number 88 lol sorry) sent,
thank you this will be another great prop in my collection :)

i am also looking forward to mark poons blast from the past bag (got my name down for 2) I just heard a lot of good things said about your bags and wanted one of my own:)

pm incoming with my address etc
thanks again :)

Hi Roland. Already ordered one with more items from you, as you know, but I want to let you know that I'm happy that you continue making replicas. The quality of all of them are incredible.
Thanks!

PS: Still wishing a 80s cafe menu :p lol

Hey Roland. I see you sent a refund for $8? Isn't it $29 and $12, $41 total for the acrylic check?

UPDATE:
Just got the note about the plutonium sticker shipping. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ojobenito & JKRIB & Spiderstella

Thanks for your payments. All the checks (decals and acrylic plates) and your other orders will be shipped tomorrow. :)

Hey Roland. I see you sent a refund for $8? Isn't it $29 and $12, $41 total for the acrylic check?

UPDATE:
Just got the note about the plutonium sticker shipping. Thanks!

Yes, you paid too much, since you already paid for shipping of the Plutonium stickers. ;)

Anyone else interested in an oversized check? :)

Hi Roland got my check and stickers today very nice quality great job (like always) very happy with mine thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this, another great prop for my collection:)

to all sat on the fence buy the full version you will not be disappointed. The acrylic makes it even stronger and the quality of the print is ace..... Can't wait to see what you have planned for your next run.....

maybe another small run of your blast from the past bags :) ;) :) ;)

Hi Roland got my check and stickers today very nice quality great job (like always) very happy with mine thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this, another great prop for my collection:)

to all sat on the fence buy the full version you will not be disappointed. The acrylic makes it even stronger and the quality of the print is ace..... Can't wait to see what you have planned for your next run.....

maybe another small run of your blast from the past bags :) ;) :) ;)

Awesome! And since I already have one of his bags, I'd like to nudge Roland in the direction of his Griff bats :p

thegreatgalling

Payment received! Thanks for your purchase! :)

Check recieved. It's one of those "secondary" props from the film, but a very neat addition to my collection. High quality vinyl printing. Thanks a lot for this replica, Roland

Checks still available. Is anyone else interested? :)

Re: 3-DAY-DISCOUNT - Biff's oversized check replica from BTTF 2 - vinyl decal on acry

-25% DISCOUNT PRICES ONLY SEPTEMBER 19-21:
- Full version (decal on acrylic): $21 plus $12 for shipping.
- Just the rolled vinyl decal: $14 plus $8 for shipping.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back