Phantasm Shotgun Prop?

Good luck trying to find scene caps for this one.Part 2 has never been released on ntse dvd in this country yet

reg1.jpg

reg2.jpg

reg3.jpg

reg4.jpg

reg5.jpg

reg6.jpg

I don't have the money to make one at the time, but I can give my ideas on how to make one using two buzz bee double shot foam dart gun.
Buzz+Bee+Double+Shot+03.jpg
Buzz+Bee+Double+Shot+04.jpg
You can see the review here http://sgtoyz.blogspot.com/2009/03/buzz-bee-double-shot-review.html Bike light
High-Power-LED-Bike-Light-LED-Helmet-Light.jpg
from http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/kfledlighting/product-detailEexQwdzJCBWZ/China-High-Power-LED-Bike-Light-LED-Helmet-Light.html I think he used a bottle brush handle for the end of the gun, rapped in Galvanized Pipe Strapping, I think what its called, & black electrical tape.
Wooden_handle_bottle_brush_1.jpg
00001548.jpg
metal hanger straps

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have the money to make one at the time, but I can give my ideas on how to make one using two buzz bee double shot foam dart gun.

You can see the review here http://sgtoyz.blogspot.com/2009/03/buzz-bee-double-shot-review.html

Bike light taped at the top of the gun with the battery pack on the botom

from http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/kfledlighting/product-detailEexQwdzJCBWZ/China-High-Power-LED-Bike-Light-LED-Helmet-Light.html

I think he used a bottle brush handle for the end of the gun, rapped in Galvanized Pipe Strapping, I think what its called, & black electrical tape.

00001548.jpg

Previewing this picture,
reg6.jpg

I'm guessing the trigger is a oil dip stick welded to the two shotgun triggers.
60dipstick.jpg

00001548.jpg

I just bought 2 buzz bee dubble barrel foam dart shot guns for 20 bucks on ebay. Just t let you know. Thay'll be dilivered in about 2 to 5 days.

Indy Mogul did, showing it off in their tutorial on how to make a single one.

Wow that was quick and sloppy...

Well, the thing to keep in mind that this was meant to be tutorial on how to build one. It lays the basics, and gives those who are interested in making one the option of how much work they want to put into it. Granted all of us here would have put more work on the stock.

Well, the thing to keep in mind that this was meant to be tutorial on how to build one. It lays the basics, and gives those who are interested in making one the option of how much work they want to put into it. Granted all of us here would have put more work on the stock.

Oh, yeah - totally agree... I was thinking the same thing as watching; how our guys here could do a superb job! :)

I just got my shotguns in the mail.

I'm go'na poke around the insides of one of my guns to make sure what not to cut up when I make the gun stock.

I don't know what I'm doing here, so I'm goning to need all the hints & sujestions I can get.

Attachments

• Phantasm Quad-Gun 01.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 01.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 1,099
Update on my nerf Quad-shotgun.I cut off the trriger gard & the guns stock, making shure not to cut threw the guide track to the plungers in the handle.The way this is coming out, it will be the two thick gun handels with a wood stock in between the two.Im going to conect the ckocking string in the new stock & im going to conect both the guns together at the barrels pivit point with a long bolt.

Attachments

• Phantasm Quad-Gun 09.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 09.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 08.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 08.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 07.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 07.JPG
    227.8 KB · Views: 299
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 06.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 06.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 254
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 05.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 05.JPG
    226.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 04.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 04.JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 03.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 03.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 267
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 02.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 02.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 575
In the first three pics, 10,12 & 13, first of all I didn't want to brake the gun using metal straps, so I used pastic piping strap from Lowe's & I had to grind the the handel to slide between the guns front grip.Revewing some screecaps I took the guns front grip was replaced with a battery pack for the light on top of the gun.I couldn't remove the grips on mine. Doing that would leave only one screw holding the barrels together. Trying to cock the gun would put alot of strain on that singel screw.For the gun stock, I have a center shaft bolted down at the back of the handels & a singel bolt at the front of the shaft, infront of the triggers.For the trigger system I thought of three ways to fire it. * Bolt the trigers together & fire ether triger.* Bolt the trigers together & run a wire or metal strip, like a dip stick on the bolt, along with a spring to push the triggers back in place.* Make a secondary trigger system glued to the latches holding the pumps.For the cocking strings. I can loop them around the leftover string guides & attach them to a peice of wood infront of the gaping hole at the back of the gun handels. Or I can just leave the strings as thay are & cock them one by one.Any questions?

Attachments

• Phantasm Quad-Gun 15.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 15.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 14.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 14.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 218
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 13.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 13.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 217
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 12.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 12.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 10.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 10.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 16.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 16.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 266
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 17.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 17.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Phantasm Quad-Gun 18.JPG
    Phantasm Quad-Gun 18.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back