Boba Fett Rifle REAL Webley Conversion - It Begins!

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In continued jaw dropping style my girlfriend has amazed me yet again. The first time was a Boba Fett gauntlet kit for my birthday. Well, during a phone conversation she let slip my Christmas gift last week. Why jaw dropping you ask??

Because this ----------

BFW1.jpgBFW2.jpgBFW3.jpg

She bought me a real Webley Mark 1 Flare gun for me to convert to a Boba Fett ESB EE3 !!! She graciously let me have it in advance so I could get to work. This one is a chrome Federal Labs Version but will convert nicely. I dropped it off at a local shop to have the chrome removed. I will post pics as this baby takes shape.

So freaking excited!!

Seriously. My wife barely tolerates my ....ahem...small Star Wars collection.

Sluis Van.....you weren't calling his girlfriend "it" were you? 

Seiously though great find for both.

It's a song. Beyonce says "put a ring on it", it being her finger. :)

BB8 I will tell her to chill out. Wait...no I won't I still need a Jetpack !!

all back together. I still need to black out a few screws. Now I'm waiting on Sidewinders greeblie and scope mount kit.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@BB8 I will tell her to chill out. Wait...no I won't I still need a Jetpack !!

all back together. I still need to black out a few screws. Now I'm waiting on Sidewinders greeblie and scope mount kit.

View attachment 651307

:lol

It's beautiful, and coming along nicely. Please take more pics if you could. Maybe a different background .... and a few more angles. Diffuse the lighting maybe. See what I did?
I'm living vicariously through you now. I told my wife that she was only your girlfriend and look what she gifted you. I beseechingly told her I was a committed man thus deserved more. She told me to go find a girlfriend then...and laughed in my face. :unsure

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back