Man of Steel suit

sleestak25

Has anybody purchased a MOS suit from Masked Rider? I'm about to pull the trigger but wanted some feedback for those who may have purchased one before doing so.

Thanks

Last edited:
super.JPG

Do either of you remember how much shipping was to the US. Gave a down payment but want to estiamte how much shipping is.
You can pay for regular USPS shipping which is about $20 or you can upgrade to DHL shipping which is closer to $100. DHL delivers in 2 days. USPS can be up to 2 weeks.

I'm working towards buying one of Mask's suits, as well. I'm loving the quality of what other people have gotten. Definite buy for me down the track, as the Aussie dollar isn't that friendly at the moment, lol.

I'm working towards buying one of Mask's suits, as well. I'm loving the quality of what other people have gotten. Definite buy for me down the track, as the Aussie dollar isn't that friendly at the moment, lol.

I know how you feel mate! Been waiting meself! Already paid my deposit. \

- - - Updated - - -

Do they come with built in muscles or do you need a muscle suit?

Here is a tip if you haven't got the muscle tone to do this suit justice: Buy a Flex Designs muscle suit and get Masked Rider to send you a kit form suit. You'll need your own seamstress/dressmaker, but it is well worth it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

First time posting, but whereabouts can you buy one of these suits? If it's still possible

Thanks guys

Here is the link to one of Leslee/Masked Riders threads.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=203816

I am trying to bay a complete suit of MOS in Cavil Size but Mask Rider not answere, If anyone know were I can get a good suit or maybe the trims and the fabric, please let me know !

I am trying to bay a complete suit of MOS in Cavil Size but Mask Rider not answere, If anyone know were I can get a good suit or maybe the trims and the fabric, please let me know !

Masked rider is very busy with his commission work, he doesn't get on the forum as much. Send him a PM, he may take a while to answer, but he will! Well worth the wait mate!!!!!!! No finer suit out there....

Shayne.

You can rely on Masked rider, i had a deposit with him for like 2 years while he completed the suit, he always maintained communication, and sent a very awesome suit. I purchased it with his mannequin as well, and i love it to pieces. Excellent quality, like was said you can't get better and definitely worth the wait.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back