TERMINATOR BATTLE DAMAGED / Video

LACrimeGuy

If interested, check out video on the new TERMINATOR GENISYS BATTLE DAMAGED 1:2 SCALE BUST by Chronicle Collectibles. Limited Edition to only 500 units. A great collectible with a couple concerns.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

LACrimeGuy

Last edited by a moderator:
:sick

"A true hardcore Terminator fan would have loved it" - nope. A "true hardcore fan" must love anything and everything Terminator related? :confused

just my opinion but a bust that large left a LOT of room to really "flesh" out some good detail in the sculpt and the paint job. for the price tag I kind of expected more detail.

just my opinion but a bust that large left a LOT of room to really "flesh" out some good detail in the sculpt and the paint job. for the price tag I kind of expected more detail.

Yes, they could have done better. However, if you look at the movie fight scene itself, you see that the wound is too clean. Chronicle has to go with what the movie provided when it comes to the 3-D digital scans.

Thanks!

Frank does some great work :thumbsup :)
The whole Genitals license is a waste of space. Would have been nice if Chronicle got the license to do T1/T2 related stuff. Since Sideshow only produce non polished turds.

How does that explain Terminator 3 and Salvation?

Explain what? Just quoting what was said in the video.

Yeah, many would have loved a more graphic, bloodied battle damaged face like the original 1984 look.

We don't have to love everything that's Terminator related just because it's out there. If that was true, T3, T4 and Sarah Connor Chronicles would have been better received.

Chronicle also has a CLEAN version coming out soon. Not interested though. Chronicle did disappoint with their previous Endoskull which has a very dull paint job for about $600. The Guardian figure alone is about the same money. Not worth it to me. On eBay, you can find several unpainted life-size sculpts for a good price. I might consider a life-size one down the line.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back