Quantum Mechanix - Millennium Falcon

Vivek

Master Member
QMX Millennium Falcon Cutaway Model

Cn2eRSoXEAAboYU.jpg

Pretty slick!

Though what always bothers me about this kind of thing, is that the guts on the inside never seem to bear any relationship with the greeblies on the outside. Are we to assume that all that crap really is just skin deep? I like to think that all those bits and bobs on the outside are attached to machinery on the inside, too.

Just my opinion.

--Alex

That's a sweet model.

But I always look at the Falcon's crew quarters and think "Man, that looks uncomfortable even for Han. How does Chewie fit on the bed? Or does he just sleep curled up on the floor?"

Pretty slick!

Though what always bothers me about this kind of thing, is that the guts on the inside never seem to bear any relationship with the greeblies on the outside. Are we to assume that all that crap really is just skin deep? I like to think that all those bits and bobs on the outside are attached to machinery on the inside, too.

Just my opinion.

--Alex

Yeah, it should be nearly all engine under the "engine" area, not a spacious room.
She was fast so there is a price to pay for that.
Also the ship was used for smuggling so any extra space was going to be used for cargo.
A living room AND a bedroom seems a stretch. I don't recall where was Luke being treated in ESB?
Was that in that bunk area?

It's absolutely brilliant,,,,I saw this on FB...look how accurate it is to the official cross section images:

Millenium-Falcon-Cross-Section.jpg

millenniumfalcon-crosssection.jpg

plano.jpg

Looks like the FineMolds 1/72 is the base they used......lovely weathering

J

Last edited:
Oh, where's the bathroom while were at it?
Man, imagine going in there after Chewie?
Hmmm,hopefully some amazing technology clears the air.
What's more worrying in general: with all those long hairs everywhere (and I mean EVERYwhere) what will the seats look like after you know what? Maybe all that weathering is a result of Chewey scraping his arse over the floor as dogs tend to do (do).

What's more worrying in general: with all those long hairs everywhere (and I mean EVERYwhere) what will the seats look like after you know what? Maybe all that weathering is a result of Chewey scraping his arse over the floor as dogs tend to do (do).

Man that's funny, I actually laughed out loud!!

Superb piece of work though.

A good point about the head and perhaps a shower. :)

Still, it's beautifully done and I will be trying to pick one up. How big is it and was there any information about price or release date?

Saw at the con. OK, looks like the crapper is behind one of the bunks in small closet area, that frankly Chewie could never fit in. Labeled as "Refresher" in the drawing.
Maybe Han makes him go outside, between flights.

Saw at the con. OK, looks like the crapper is behind one of the bunks in small closet area, that frankly Chewie could never fit in. Labeled as "Refresher" in the drawing.
Maybe Han makes him go outside, between flights.

Kinda makes you wonder where the doggie door is...

I've read a few Star wars novels and one of them mentioned that nobody but Han (referring to Luke, Leia and old Ben) could handle sleeping in the crew quarters due to "wookie smell". That cracked me up.

Beautiful model, by the way.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back