My ANH Death Star Detention Center Security Camera (DCSCam) Build

Oops, I mentioned earlier it paints fine for us. True, but what is painted in that earlier photo is our casting of the viewer, not a viewer that's been painted. Haven't painted one yet, though it's coming.

Thanks! I had the paint color matched at the paint store. I have an entire can left that I will never use... in fact if you need paint I will mail the remaining can to you if you pay for shipping... but that might be more expensive than if you just had it matched yourself locally. Anyway... I would like to see photos of yours when you are done!

Heya E. Im about to embark on my build. Can I ask you what store you had do the color match? Did you get spray paint or roller paint?

Heya E. Im about to embark on my build. Can I ask you what store you had do the color match? Did you get spray paint or roller paint?

I had it matched at Sherwin Williams... I had to buy a quart and did not even use a third of it. I still have the remaining paint and have no use for it. If you pay for shipping... I will be glad to ship it to you. :)

I had it matched at Sherwin Williams... I had to buy a quart and did not even use a third of it. I still have the remaining paint and have no use for it. If you pay for shipping... I will be glad to ship it to you. :)

I may take you up on that.. How did you apply it?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back