Star Trek Movie Communicators

phez

Sr Member
I just finished up some commission work on some Star Trek 3 and 5 communicators and though I would post some pics. These are super nice kits and were a lot of fun to build.

comms1.jpgcommsleftside.jpgcommsopen.jpg

I could not fit the battery holder in the 5 Communicator but the rest fit perfect.
comminside.jpg
Lid hinge:
hinge.jpg

Electronics:

Attachments

• commtop.jpg
    commtop.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, I can't thank you enough for how well these turned out. I've wanted both of these for over 20 years and finally have them,

They are both hero's with Federation Surplus electronics in them and made from Myron's awesome kits.

Last edited:
Nice work. my comm01.JPG

I built this with electronics about a month ago..Turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Kit was stapleton, brass and electronics is Federation Surplus.

That came out really good. I am pretty sure the ones I built were Stapleton kits. The electronics were federation surplus, mid plates were custom brass, and I am not sure who made the lids (I don't think those were Federation Surplus).

Nice work. View attachment 644046

I built this with electronics about a month ago..Turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Kit was stapleton, brass and electronics is Federation Surplus.

The lids were from FLM Concepts before they went belly up and defaulted on a bunch of orders. I think we were some of the very few
people who received their orders.

Yes, they were Stapleton kits. I have a bunch of his replicas and they are some of the best you can get.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back