Has anyone attempted a Van Damme Predator costume?

Cam McFly

Just what the title says. Has anyone here ever attempted the ORIGINAL original Predator? The one I call the Very Atrocious Nearly Dreadful Awful Movie Monster Ensemble, or V.A.N.D.A.M.M.E for short.

Just curious if anyone has tried to make this.
predator-original-design-van-damme-1.jpg

GREAT acronym. only on this board do people know the history...... too bad the yeah-yo. got him canned from the actual production.... as one of his biggest fans BITD.....

Poor Steve Johnson got a raw deal on that flick. He was under too many constraints that made it impossible to deliver anything other than that van-damnable piece of crap, and then gets kicked off the project in favor of Winston whom the production gives carte blanche to come up with whatever.... Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful it happened the way it did cuz I love the predator design, but Johnson's one of my idols and it sucks how he got screwed on that flick.....

.... ok, stepping down from soap box now..

Still trying to picture how Van Damme, who's shorter than Arnold, who's not really overly tall himself, in that suit with the floppy head, doing freaking karate kicks, was supposed to be at all intimidating.... just wow... woulda looked like a Charles Band movie...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back