Book of Secrets Fonts

hman2015

Does anyone have a list of the fonts Sarednab/TazVader used for their Book of Secrets.

Here is what I have so far:
Thomas Jefferson- Jefferson
John Quincy Adams- Old Man Eloquent
Andrew Jackson- Sudsetada
Martin Van Buren- Avant Que...
John Tyler- Olho de Boi
Franklin Pierce-DearJoe4
Abraham Lincoln- ALincolnFont
Grover Cleveland- Byron
Benjamin Harrison- Stuarty
Calvin Collidge- Jellyka-Gare de Chambord
Franklin D. Roosevelt- Celine Dion's Handwriting
John F. Kennedy- Chelsea's Hand
Lyndon B. Johnson- Deserea Fancy
George H W Bush- Cheryl's Hand
Bill Clinton- Jean-Claude's Hand

If you know the names of the fonts of the other presidents, or where i can find them for free, please reply.

Last edited:
As I said you in private email, I spent more than 1 month only to ANALYZE and select the font that I "thinked" correct for each president. I can't share this info and since I'm the only one that could help you with this, please stop to ask the correct font. Correct font doesn't exist.
This book is invented, this means that you could do what you think is correct on it. Usually if you decide to go in the same line of a previous work you made a wrong thing (infact you asked me to share sone entry too).

hi hman2015,

thanks for your message. I've never done my own "version" of the BoS content, so i did not collected fonts for the different presidents.
But as already suggested by Sarednab, go ahead as you already started. Make a liste of the presidents, first collect there signatures and
then do a lot of search on the font sides, trying to get the closest possible (style) match to the signatures. Some presidential fonts are already
availble free or on the commercial side (check out www.vletter.com).

Hope to help you with my feedback. Looking forward to see some pics of your progress!
Good luck!

I've tried to download the historic fonts from vletter, but they aren't avalible anymore (ie. george washington's and abraham lincoln's) and i cant find any website that has them for free. Plus im still trying to find the name of the font for truman.

I want to encourage you, to look for the fonts yourself. there is no "correct" font....you can`t go wrong finding your own fonts for a completely invented book.

with so many font creation programs, why not make the fonts you need if you can't find them?

Im not good with those kinds of programs. Plus what is the use if I know they exist. Just because i havent found doesnt means theyre not out there.

The program isn't that hard to learn. Took me all of a half hour to figure out what I needed to do in the program to get the font set I needed then it took me about an hour to create the full font set.

The way I see it, yes they may be 'out there' but at the moment, you don't have them in your library to use, causing delays in your realization of the prop in question. In the time it'll take you to hunt them down, you could have created some, if not all of the fonts you need. Not to mention some of the fonts may need to be bought whereas the font program is free.

The point to all this is to think outside the box. Get creative with your solutions.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back