Whos going SDCC 2016??

rchan202

I'm all set to go and my friend had to bail at the last moment.. checking to see if any groups of out of towners are going single maybe a get together?

I'll be there. Flying in to San Diego tomorrow.

Am hosting a small gathering at Greek Islands Cafe after the floor closes on Preview Night (been doing that for 20 years now), you're welcome to join us! Mostly Star Wars fan clubs.

Will be exhibiting during the day (San Diego Star Wars Society) and staffing Programming in the evenings. I do tend to pop by the various prop displays & booths during the days, when I have other volunteers to staff our booth, so look for me.

Dude Im going to be there! I live here so I dont have to fly or get a hotel or anything. I would love to meet up with some people there. Looking forward to Star Wars trivia, even though some of the questions are insane!

Won't attend the convention but may be interested in meeting any RPF magnates at the KC BBQ or other watering hole for a beer...

Will be there. Missed the last two years (began going in 2005). We'll see what it's like this year; truth be told, when I last went in 2013 I was pretty much done with it (getting tickets, hotel, the crowds, the lines, etc.). I went to WonderCon this year and had a great time. So, depending on how this year goes, I might just make the transition to just going to WonderCon.

I'll be there again this year. I made a few modifications to my Rocketeer setup and will be taking along my Ghostbusters proton pack this year (finished it up just before Free Comic Book Day).

First time in 20 years I'm going to miss it! Couldn't score tickets BOTH times.... uuuugh

That sucks! I had a blast hanging out with you last year. Are you planning to still go and check out the surrounding stuff or call it a bust for this year?

Going on Sunday, but not in costume. Still haven't made a new cyberman chest armor. Not taking the one signed by Peter Capaldi... lol. Still remember asking him to "sign my chest".

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back