ANH E11 scope preferences

Thanks guys. Anyone else want to chime in?

Maybe a poll would have been better but i couldn't figure out how to do one!

It depends.

If you want a exact replica of one used E11 (for what reasons ever), you should go with the appropriate scope and greeblies.

I prefer my main E11 full suited up with M38, cylinders on mag, and Hengstler. More parts make it more different from the sterling smg.

I agree with the others. The M32 is cool, but since it's already on ESB blaster pistols, let the E-11 have its own. And like they said, it's longer.

Well I have a deac Sterling on its way - it will most likely be the centerpiece of my collection, so i want it to be good.

Since there is no definitive version of the ANH blaster (and i can't decide which scope to go with!) i was planning to go with consensus. :)

I'm wanting to go the whole hog too - Hengstler, cylinders etc...

Thanks for the replies so far.

M38/M40 is my favorite too, it has that sleek look which together with the Hengstler counter and cylinders makes the blaster really starwarsy. Even Master Replicas used a M38/M40 scope type on their Stormtrooper blaster, the version with rounded front foot.

Sterling Stormtrooper Blaster 55.jpg

Last edited:
There are numerous options for a screen accurate display, dependent on what style of cylinders you use and if you are going to use a counter or not. Personally I prefer the simplified look using an M19 scope and no counter, which is on my hero display. I saved my M38 scope and counter for my Bapty version.

Seems the m38 is the popular choice. Time to start searching! Thanks for the help folks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Seems the m38 is the popular choice. Time to start searching! Thanks for the help folks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do not avoid M40, it is identical to M38. There is also the M38A2 which is not screen used but can be modified to look like a regular M38/M40

Do not avoid M40, it is identical to M38. There is also the M38A2 which is not screen used but can be modified to look like a regular M38/M40

I have an M47A2 and an M77D in the junkyard which can be modded/accurised into M38s (yeah, shameless plug).

I have a M38 1943 (rounded front foot) and a M40 1942 (straight foot), and intend to display the M40 separately (need to find a case), while the M38 is on the Sterling.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back